Bike Friendly Downtown Dallas, like all the Bike Friendly-s, was formed to support and encourage cycling amongst our neighbors. We hope to grow a group of diverse, interested and interesting cyclists who live and work in downtown Dallas and promote safe and fun cycling, safe conditions, safe techniques dealing with the downtown environs with meetings and events. Please become involved, both in your neighborhood groups and any group that promotes cycling in Dallas as a whole.
- Does anyone know the history of that area? Why are their a bunch of high wheel bicycles as decoration in the parking lot of McDonalds? 7 years ago
- I was out in "the north country" yesterday and ran through a McDonald's on Stacy road just east of HW 75. 7 years ago
- RT @ocbicycleco: 4th annual Kennedy assassination alleycat race this Saturday. Ride or volunteer to work one of the stops. http://tinyur ... 7 years ago
- Tweed Ride today @The Grassy Knoll now! 7 years ago
- To the dude selling the $2300 bike on Craigslist: Somehow I think a single thumbnail picture of the bike just isn't gonna cut it. 7 years ago